Missed the conference? Watch the Recordings!
6th ANNUAL CRIMINAL TAX DAY 2022
Original Broadcast Date: June 10, 2022 | LIVE via Webcast
PURCHASE THE RECORDINGS AND HANDOUTS TO THE CRIMINAL TAX DAY 2022!
Experience all the great SPEAKERS and great SCHEDULE.
AGENDA AND TOPICS
- Criminal Tax & Fraud Enforcement: Where Are We Now?
- The Lifecycle of a Criminal Tax Case
- Dealing with Undocumented Workers
- Cryptocurrency Update
- Cleaning Up the Client’s Mess: Voluntary Disclosure
- When Failure to File a Return Becomes Criminal
- Eric L. Green, Esq., Green & Sklarz LLC, New Haven, CT
- James Lee, Chief, Director, Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, Washington, DC
- Frank Agostino, Esq., Agostino & Associates, Hackensack, NJ
- Sara V. Spodick, Esq., Director, LITC Director, Quinnipiac University Law Center
- Sharon McCarthy, Esq., Kostelanetz Fink LLP, New York, NY
- Maria Papageorgiou, Special Agent, IRS Criminal Investigation, Bridgeport, CT
- Kristen Rico, Esq., Senior Counsel, IRS Office of Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service, Philadelphia, PA
- Lisa Perkins, Esq., Green & Sklarz LLC, West Hartford, CT
- Barbara Kaplan, Esq. Greenberg Traurig, LLP, New York, NY
- Zhanna Ziering, Esq., Moore Tax Law Group LLC, New York, NY
- Sarah E. Paul, Esq., Eversheds Sutherland, New York, NY
- Barry Fischman, CPA, Marcum LLP, New Haven, CT
- Laura L. Gavioli, Esq., Alston & Bird, New York, NY
- Walter Pagano, CPA, CFE, Eisner Amper, New York, NY
- Anastasia King, Assistant United States Tax Attorney, Department of Justice, New Haven, CT