Missed the conference? Watch the Recordings!
2021 IRS REPRESENTATION CONFERENCE
Original Broadcast Dates: November 18-19, 2021 | LIVE via Webcast
PURCHASE THE RECORDINGS AND HANDOUTS TO THE 2021 IRS REPRESENTATION CONFERENCE!
Experience all the great SPEAKERS and great SCHEDULE.
- IRS Enforcement Update: SB / SE
- IRS Enforcement Update: Criminal
- IRS Enforcement Update: Appeals
- IRS Enforcement Update: Office of Promotor Investigations
- The Role of Tax Compliance in IRS Representation
- How To: The Nuts and Bolts of a Tax Representation Practice
- Tax Liens 101: Mechanics and Impact of the Federal Tax Lien, and What to Do With It?
- Collection Statute Expiration Date: Calculating CSED and Challenging the IRS Mod A
- Foreign Forms 101: The Forms Every Practitioner Should be Familiar With
- IRS Enforcement Trends: PPP Loans, Employee Retention Credits, Crypto-Currency
- The IRS’s Use of AI in Enforcement
- Ethics Panel: My Client Lied, The Documents are False. Now What?
- Voluntary Disclosure: Where Are We Now?
- Non-Filers, SFRs and NODs: Now What?
- Section 108: Understanding COD and the IRS Form 982
- Dealing with the RA or RO from Hell: Where to Go For Help?