PURCHASE THE RECORDINGS AND HANDOUTS TO THE 2020 IRS REPRESENTATION CONFERENCE!
Experience all the great SPEAKERS and great SCHEDULE.
- The IRS Collection Process: From Assessment to Offer Acceptance
- The Role of Hardship in IRS Collection Cases
- 433-A, B, D, F & H: Which Form for What Case?
- How to Make an FOIA Request to the IRS and Why
- Micro-captives and Conservation Easements: The Fine Line Between Good Tax Planning and Tax Evasion
- Avoiding a Criminal Referral for Employment Tax Violations
- The Consequences of Conviction: The U.S. Sentencing Guidelines, Restitution, Forfeiture, and Collateral Consequences
- Interview with SB/SE Commissioner: Eric Hylton
- Interview with Damon Rowe & Carolyn Schenck
- Interview with James Lee
- Interview with Chief Counsel
- Ethical Issues When Representing the Accountant in an IRS Investigation
- COVID-19 Update: Where are we Now?
- Interview with IRS Commissioner: Charles Rettig
- Dealing with the Undocumented Worker
- Out for Money & Blood? How to Bring a Whistleblower Case
- Defenses to Tax Crimes: Attacking Willfulness
- Docketed vs. Undocketed Appeals? A look at the case from the perspective of IRS Counsel and Appeals