Criminal Tax Day 2021 is a 1-day virtual event for tax professionals who want to learn about important developments in criminal tax. Hear directly from IRS leadership and agents about future initiatives and directions in the IRS Criminal Investigation Division. Learn from top criminal tax attorneys during 7 educational sessions, and earn 8 CPE, 8 IRS CE, or 7 CLE. All proceeds go to charities, including a low-income taxpayers’ clinic.
- IRS’s Use of Artificial Intelligence in Criminal Tax Cases
- PPP Fraud
- Criminal Investigations: Inside the Defense Room
- Criminal Investigations: Meeting with the Government
- Parallel Civil and Criminal Investigations
- What’s New in Criminal Tax
- Damon Rowe, Executive Director of Fraud Enforcement, IRS Small Business/Self-Employed (SB/SE) Division
- Hank Kea, Director, Field Collection Operations, IRS SB/SE Division
- Carolyn Schenk, National Fraud Counsel and Assistant Division Counsel (International). IRS SB/SE Division
- IRS Special Agents
- Nationally recognized criminal tax attorneys
- United States Attorney, District of Connecticut
“The mission of Criminal Investigation (CI) is to serve the American public by investigating potential criminal violations of the Internal Revenue Code and related financial crimes in a manner that fosters confidence in the tax system and compliance with the law.”
Join us for Criminal Tax Day 2021; reserve your spot before they’re all gone!
$95 through May 21 – Tax Season Special!
TRN Members Get in FREE: Get Your Coupon Code in Your Sunday Email
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!